The Leprechaun model glider, is an amazing model, fun to both build and fly.
- Laser-cut parts
- Extra wood for complete plane
- Drawing of plane in 1:1
- Information about the model: Wingspan 2665 mm, Length 2165 mm , Weight 2100 – 2300 gr. Wing area 1,14 m²
- The Building kits are with ailerons
- The wing is made in a new design, the main beam is now constructed in poplar wood, space has been made for the servo to the ailerons, and some nice new details have been made, now the whole wing can be assembled without drawing, as everything fits together like a puzzle
- Tail plans now have the possibility that it can be screwed on with nylon screws, but the possibility of mounting with rubber bands is also there